27 July 2009

UPDATE

I got my timetable last week and I have classes every Mon to Thu (5:30pm to 8:30 pm)


Today is basically a boring day...


Now, let me think wad have I done today...


Went to my uni. and "surveyed" the buildings where my classes are to be held

Then went to the supermarket (Coles) nearby my house. It's only about 6 mins from my house

Phoned Vian but no ans. Then Kopi and Judith.
Vian, I miss ur laughter n foul words! Oops! haha!
Kob, u better take care of ur leg ah!
Judith, u wear more clothes! Don't catch cold!

Bought vegetables for the week, sesame oil and teriyaki sauce

Spent 20 minutes chopping garlic and keep them in a container

Cooked some "小白菜" and chicken

Neither I like cooking nor helped my mum cooking back i Kch, but I really like my CHICKEN today! I cooked it with garlic, carrot, black pepper, mushroom and the Teriyaki sauce I js bought this morning! Wuhoo~ It really taste good! =D

Spent my aftn online checking stuff..Damn it. My internetreally sucks!

Feeling tired, I set my alarm at 4:45pm so that I can catch a bus at 5:03pm. Who knows...I OVERSLEPT! Aku memang BABI la! I only woke up at 5:13pm! HELL man! I was lucky enough to rush to the bus stop and took a bus at 5:17pm! That's really tiring!

Class started at 5:30pm. Looking around in the classroom, I feel "BOREDOM"...
28 students and "Uncle Aunty" make up the majority... I have a new Indon friend and Papua friend...One can be my uncle and one can be my father...=S

The lecture is pretty boring and the lecturer already briefed us about the assignment and group presentation! Hell man! I'm not gonna enjoy this! Luckily, the lecturer "catch snake" and we could go back ONE hour earlier!


The poor thg I have to annouce here is that there's NO bus at all to go back my house after 8:03pm, which is the last bus to leave Curtin Bus Stop, meaning that I have to walk back home in the dark everytime class ends... Gotta meet some new frens who r DRIVING...heehehehehehe >.<


So, guys and gals back there? How r u??? Pls chat or leave some comments or anythg in my blog... I miss u all vy much!


4 comments:

  1. chiao!!!i heard from my dear liao you are so sien about your lesson schedule and your *living* things. No worries lar,b happy! cheer up o!! i am fine here,busy-ing "pia lui" and packing! haha! money face ar me haha!

    go and find a job and earn many many money! this will be your great opportunity to gain precious experience and memories!Unlike those who study in china,working is restricted! all the best ar!!! take care!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIIII SMELLY!

    sorry my laptop sucks like shit,anyway i caught a glimpse of u through skype yesterday,it was only for 2 seconds then my laptop went KO.you were munching like a hungry rabbit :D

    im bored,im still the same :D
    i better find something useful to do so my brain cells dont die T__T
    Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Xian! Haha...u oso know bout that huh?! Bopien lo...outside it owes like that.. "Bei ngam" oso need to tolerate...U take k oh =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH Vian! Yealoh...**** the internet..Im now in my uni library..I was eating that Teriyaki chicken last9...who knows ternampak by u! haha! Y don't u find a part time job? Or mayb go ur dad's office learn sth lo...tat'll b useful! hehe..

    ReplyDelete