The lecturer basically talked crap and spent more than 1 hr to talk on the unit outline and simple definitions, bla bla bla........
and I was seriously BORED!
Guess wad? This is how I spent my time in class js now...
So, can u imagine the "boringness" level in class ??? =S
Btw, I met a new friend from Ipoh js now! She's so kind that she js asked me where's my house and straight away offered to send me home!!! And the best thing is I DIDN'T even make a request for asking her to send me home!
***Last night's Wish came true*** =D
She told me that she has been here for 3 years and it's very dangerous to walk back home alone at night. Many cases of robbery have occured. I heard there were violence attack on students and also death cases in the uni compound! Also, there was even a molest case at 6th floor of the library! It's really scary out there!
Now...let me show u my room...
Lol. Your study table is pathetic compared to Vickery's. Anyway, Ipoh chick or Ipoh aunty? Your talent in art is uncanny btw.
ReplyDeleteThis is Ryan.
ReplyDeleteHey man!
ReplyDeleteYeabah...mine is an old house. The poor thg is the owner is selling this house and there is a signboard "For Sale" outside my house...
Btw, she's not an aunty...haha! Ipoh ppl vy friendly ho?? lol