I really DIDN'T expect that it's a farewell dinner that they arranged for me!!
They gave me a gift out of no where and still insisted that I took pics with each of them with the gift! Siaw li ah! haha...
This the gift. This is also my first farewell gift I've ever received.
However, there's a Spelling mistake! Haha... a "H" is missing in my "Sheng"...
It simply reads as follows:
Hong Seng Chiao
All The Best
Tarzan is the name they call me since 2006 beside "Bird", "Birdy", "Ah Jiao", "Jiao" and "Kukujiao"...lol

Cute nya!
And this is the touching part. Seriously, I didn't know how to react when I received the gift and read the card... Haha...really touched and I somehow feel that I don't wanna leave Kuching liaw...=S

All these years I've been hearing friends furthering studies overseas and I've also joined quite a few farewell parties and sending friends off airport...And now it's my turn! Time really flies!
Cute nya!
All these years I've been hearing friends furthering studies overseas and I've also joined quite a few farewell parties and sending friends off airport...And now it's my turn! Time really flies!
It's really great knowing u guys and GALS! hehe... I bet I would miss u ppl vy vy much and also those normal Sunday outings... =(
I like my present. It's a special one. Thanks again to William, Julius, Imelda, Mei Hun, Helen and Joan. U ppl are the best!
Arh.... 5 more days...
haha... is welcome! sorry for mistaken for the spelling, hope you wont mind... you are the bests!
ReplyDelete