18 July 2009

Simple update

Hey everyone!

I'm already in Perth and I'm fine here!

Spent 3 days doing the registration, planning timetable, buying text books, opening bank a/c, purchasing a travel card, etc... It's quite messy here and I had to run here and there in the campus just to do simple tasks!

I went to a Perth Tour organised by uni today and it only costs AUD 30! We visited quite a few places of interest. I've met quite some friends from Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, Denmark, India, Sweden, Vietnam and Indonesia. Will upload the photos some other time.

But, I'm really depressed bout my timetable. I have classes from Monday to Thursday and unfortunately, all my classes are from 5:30 to 8:30 PM!!!!!! I feel like studying ACCA in Kch again! I really hate such lecture hours but it's REPEATING again!!! This is partly due to mosts students in my course are full time workers.

I even met a lady who's bout the same age like my mum in my same course! -_-

Next week is stil orientation week. Actual class starts from 27th!

Will update u guys again! =D

1 comment:

  1. good to see this... anyway good luck for everything u doing... we wont miss you dont worry... haha...!

    ReplyDelete