14 August 2009

Indoor Rock Climbing

Went for indoor rock climbing at Bayswater today. It's only $13.50 with concession pass. Well, this is my 1st time climbing and it's pretty challenging!

Almost have blisters on my palm. The funniest thg is I can't even open a Tupperware bottle cap js now! I know it's so stupid but I just cant stand and I was laughing at myself. The muscles on my arm simply js cant function after the extreme exercise.

Some photos taken js now...





These are easy ones


View of the hall










The best part - Going down~


My friends: Sam, Hui Yin & Aaron



Hopefully can try the one at Northbridge soon!



1 comment:

  1. So funny. I just came back from the one in Northbridge. I don't know how many there are in Northbridge. Wanted to ask you along but didn't know if you would be interested.

    ReplyDelete