Js got a news on Sunday that the house I'm currently staying is sold and that we have to move out within 2 months. What I've done the next day was cycled to a few on campus accomodations and looked for a new room. It's really tiring man! I finally secured a room and the new place is called Kurrajong Village - International Rotary House with a weekly rent of $120.
Hope that everything goes well and I shall be moving house next Saturday.
This period is a difficult time for me. I have more than 3 group assignments and one is already due. I am really dissapointed with some of the group members who didn't finish their part. As a result we had to ask for an extension and the lecturer seems not so happy about it. These bloody group members only knows how to bullshit and give excuses. Somemore, they are ADULTS! Matured students with such a fucking, hopeless, malfunctioning brain! Really hopeless case!
I'll be having a mid term test tomorrow (30%). Lots of things pouring in at the same time and the worst is still the group assignments which make me so stressed out.
Hope everyone in Kuching is doing well. Wish me luck...
02 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
all the best ar chiao!!! You can do it de!!!
ReplyDeleteGamBaTeh!!! All The BEST!!!
ReplyDeleteDun worry, be happy, worry oso die!! Haha! Jia you ah!!! Tambah minyak! Jangan Putus Asa!!! Gambateh!!!
ReplyDelete