Sunset
1st day campsite
Monkey bridge
Oops!!!
A young bat left alone by her mother
Campfire
This is one of the activities - Building a traingle structure and carry one member and walk in one large circle


The "kimsiu"...haha


The campers



Modern cooking competition




This one is cool! It's taken during a water game, where campers had to build catapult and throw water balloons. Look carefully at the yellow shirt boy.

The second before he fell down...



Look at the shape of the balloon before it burst!


He managed to grab the balloon!

Little boy revenge...
The "kimsiu"...haha
The campers

Modern cooking competition

This one is cool! It's taken during a water game, where campers had to build catapult and throw water balloons. Look carefully at the yellow shirt boy.
The second before he fell down...
Look at the shape of the balloon before it burst!


He managed to grab the balloon!

Little boy revenge...
For me, this camp is quite a sucessful one and is also our 1st training camp after the one in 2006. Our group has actually organized a training camp last year but it's cancelled due to low response.
We sincerely hope that all Scouts' parents can support the Scout movement and allow their son and daughter for camping. Also, we expect all Scouts to put in more commitment and effort because this is how we learn more new things and experience.
I'm very happy that I can get close to the new members, observing their behaviour and teach them new knowledge and skills. They remind me of my seniors and scouters who have shown much sacrification and effort in keeping the scouting spirit burning.
I remember I used to hate leaders and seniors as they can always relax while we were under the sun.
They enjoy themselves while torturing us.
They gave punishments like nobody's business.
We do all what they say.
If we disobey, we go down to the floor.
Now, I can just feel how the campers feel. haha
But when I think back, if I didn't quit band 3 years ago and plunged into scouting, I'm sure things will be very much different! 6 years of scouting is never a wrong decision. It's because of scouting that I learn so many things and gone through much experience. It's also where I meet more friends and developed leadership skills.
This will be last Scout camp before I go to Australia. Hope that there will be more camps in the future. I'll miss scouting very much...especially scouting with 34th Kuching City Scout Group... ... =)
ONCE A SCOUT, ALWAYS A SCOUT!

wow... really a nice sunset and when i look at your photo i thinking about what camera you are using... all is amazing shot...! and sorry for can't join you this time, i think might need wait for other 2years or more... haha...
ReplyDelete哪里咯!!Must thank u for the advices! Hehe~
ReplyDeleteDude... I am one of the juniors.. haha... i think the camp was fun.. but we are not suffering. Well maybe you guys 1 senior last time more bad than how you treat us in this camp..haha
ReplyDelete