A good man is like YOU.
agreed :)
100% agree... haha...the most i will think ofcare for his family...care for the person around him...and learn everything with a humble attitude...
Hahaha! Somehow I dunno wad to reply=S I’m not that good la!Thanks Yin. Thanks Vian. Thanks William! Yea...ur points r interesting=) Well, I still reckon there's always room for improvements…
a good man is a man undefinabledifferent ppl define a good man differently.but, basically a good man is a person who don do bad things..LOL
Yea~ A more rational answer! Lol...the definition of "Good and Bad" sounds like ACCA P1 Ethics! Lol!
GENTLEMAN
A good man is like YOU.
ReplyDeleteagreed :)
ReplyDelete100% agree... haha...
ReplyDeletethe most i will think of
care for his family...
care for the person around him...
and learn everything with a humble attitude...
Hahaha! Somehow I dunno wad to reply=S I’m not that good la!
ReplyDeleteThanks Yin.
Thanks Vian.
Thanks William! Yea...ur points r interesting=)
Well, I still reckon there's always room for improvements…
a good man is a man undefinable
ReplyDeletedifferent ppl define a good man differently.
but, basically a good man is a person who don do bad things..LOL
Yea~ A more rational answer! Lol...the definition of "Good and Bad" sounds like ACCA P1 Ethics! Lol!
ReplyDeleteGENTLEMAN
ReplyDelete