23 May 2009

Finally Graduated!

Today, my mum and I attended the 35th ACCA Graduation Ceremony held at One World Hotel, Petaling Jaya.



The whole trip was actually quite tiring as we had to travel from Kuching to attend the ceremony and went back today. But well, it's worth it as the ceremony was indeed a grand one.

These are some of the pictures



I was given the tiny graduate bear




The only "Tarzan" background I could find =S


Ms Tnay, my CAT T5 lecturer


My mum and I


This is the Imperial Ballroom, which can accomodate up to 3000 people at a time





There's a total of 215 graduates. It took more than 40mins just to distribute the certs to te graduates!
The organizer arranging the group photo taking session


It took me 3 years to complete CAT, OBU and ACCA. I'm so happy to have passed all the bloody papers! Haha...
For my friends who are still struggling with CAT and ACCA, u have all my luck for your coming June exams! GOODLUCK!!!

6 comments:

  1. congratulation Ah Chiao... hehe...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear...sayang u can't attend...U missed 2 of the ceremonies liaw..
    I’ll see u in the graduation hall when I get my masters!! Hehe..I LOVE U! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!

    HEH when i go back we go ka huey bean eat cheesecake to celebrate ok!!:D :D
    guan tada mera~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah VIan!!!Sure u tamjiak gui!..loh siaw lo..become europian dy! ...Selamat Jalan!~ =D

    ReplyDelete