29 March 2009

Skedu Waterfall

None of us has been to this waterfall before. Luckily we managed to find it. But it took us about 1 hr 45mins to reach our destination due to poor traffiic condition caused by 清明节扫墓.


We had to walk through the village before reaching the falls


The cement path leading to the waterfall

Skedu Waterfall
The accountants again! Haha

Connie
Aveline, Helen, Connie, Catherine
Helen posing
Aveline, the always cheerful one =D
Mei "Hun", why ur mouth senget 1? Haha!


幸福啊!哈哈!

1st time saw ppl bring umbrella to waterfall! =S???

Again...Mei "Hun", this time I'll show it myself! =_=

Finally someone else prefer to be called BIRD!!! =D

U Jump I Jump??? Mission Failed... ...U Push I Die...

The Girls





Mei "Hun", 这次轮到你没形象了!哈哈哈!=P

The sweet couple



This is really an unspoilt waterfall. There's another one near by named Ban Buan Kukout & Mabi! Weird name huh? Anyone interested to join in searching that one?

Hope u r attracted by these photos!

For more photos, please refer to http://devil-smallpiggy.blogspot.com/ Hehe =D

No comments:

Post a Comment